CACI provides a full spectrum of engineering services from concept definition through life cycle support across the defense establishment. We offer the following support:
- Offer a diverse range of logistics and supply chain management functions
- Reverse-engineer older systems to preserve investments and reduce life-cycle costs
- Enhance supply chain management, software design and integration and enterprise resource planning
- Coordinate and support test and evaluation to maintain optimal performance
- Provide C4ISR operations analysis, research and development, systems prototyping and field service support, including intelligence and electronic warfare (IEW)
We offer a range of logistics and supply chain management functions to a number of clients, including the U.S. Navy Fleet operations. We support programs to extend the service lives of aging aircraft. We furnish the U.S. intelligence community with prototype development, software design and systems integration services.
Technology Security Associates, Inc. (TSA) is a wholly veteran-owned business located in Lexington Park, Maryland. TSA focuses on acquisition security for Department of Defense (DoD) Programs as well as secure networking for commercial clients utilizing state-of-the-art electronic security methodologies. TSA is a niche company in that we do not perform general support contracts for our clients, but rather specialized security requirements including all of the following areas.
- Acquisition Technology Protection - designing in processes and technical means to protect critical information and technologies in DoD systems
- International Programs Development and Support - sale of those systems to international customers and partners in a way that accrues benefits to DoD while protecting that technology
- Commercial Client IT Support - Network Security
- Medical Community HIPAA Support - Secure Networking and protection of electronic patient and financial records
Wyle Laboratories, Inc. is a privately owned, multi-disciplined, research and development, test and evaluation, and technical services company that provide objective, systems-oriented services and products to the Department of Defense (DoD), NASA and other government and commercial entities. Wyle has test and evaluation experience with the E-2, C-2, P-3, S-3, F/A-18, F-14, EA-6B, V-22, C-130, E-6, F-15, C-17, AH-1, H-3, H-53, H-60, AH-64, and RAH-66 aircraft; as well as other DoD, foreign military sales, Coast Guard, Customs and commercial aircraft. The company has participated in the testing of a wide range of avionics subsystems including: radar, infra-red, electro-optical, and other sensors; communications; data links; navigation; ID; mission computers and related software; operator interfaces and displays; flight controls; and propulsion. Wyle has experience in ground testing, flight testing, specialized testing [e.g. EMI, EMC, EMV, TEMPEST, etc.], simulation-based testing, wind tunnel testing and in-flight simulator-based testing. The company offers a depth and breadth of test and evaluation experience that is unmatched in the engineering services industry.